Friday 16 April 2010

The Brief for my Website

The website I am going to produce is going to be directly focused on the charity which I have chosen, the charity which I have chosen for my website is Comic Relief.
The reasons for my choice of this charity is that I believe in most of the principles Comic Relief stand for, I have a direct interest in what Comic Relief try to do to catch the awareness of the public eye, Ie: Voluntary work and TV shows, Comic Relief also have a one off show every 2 years where they get famous faces and the public to do silly things for donations, these are some of the reasons why I have chosen Comic Relief as my charity.
The potential audience for this website are going to be people who are directly interested in the ongoings of the charity Comic Relief. The audience are going to have to be determined to make a difference by this I mean fundraising and donations for they will be willing to do what it takes to make a difference in the world for the people in need most.
The website will appeal to the audience for it will contain all the relevant information concerning the charity, and what it may have on offer throughout the year to get the public involved to raise some money. Also the website will provide dates for oncoming events, also how to contact the charity if there are any queries.

No comments: